YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
• Registering or filling in forms on the Sites,. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about Awtsu’s products and services or sign up to receive Awtsu’s e-mail newsletters or coupons.
• Completing a profile or uploading information to the Sites.
• Purchasing any product or service from Awtsu.
• Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to Awtsu.
• Requesting information or assistance from Awtsu. Awtsu may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications.
• Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding Awtsu’s products and services.
• Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Cookies help Awtsu to improve the Sites and Services, and to deliver more personalised service by enabling Awtsu to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognise you when you return to the Sites or use the Services.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon Awtsu’s collection of your personal information, Awtsu may use and disclose such personal information, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may Awtsu in with Awtsu including at the Stores, on or through the Sites or through the Apps or the Services;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you in relation to your purchases or transactions, and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Sites, Apps and Services;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Sites;
- To develop and manage Awtsu's business, staff and operations;
- To verify your identity and information;
- To maintain and update our records;
- To detect and protect Awtsu and other third parties against error,negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with Awtsu’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To Awtsu in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitisation or financing involving Awtsu;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Awtsu may not be able to do these things without your personal information. For example, we may not be able to communicate with you and respond to your enquiries. Personal information collected by Awtsu may be transferred to, stored and processed in the countries listed in Appendix A. While in another jurisdiction for processing, the information may be accessed by the courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities of that jurisdiction. To the extent permitted by law, Awtsu will not be responsible under the laws of your country of residence for the conduct of any parties to whom Awtsu discloses your personal information outside that country, and you may not be able to seek redress under those laws.
Disclosure of Your Information
Awtsu may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom Awtsu hires to provide services on Awtsu’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about Awtsu’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas. Awtsu will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to Awtsu and/or on Awtsu’s behalf. Awtsu will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that Awtsu is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving Awtsu, you consent to your personal information and any other information Awtsu may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to Awtsu disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of Awtsu’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law. Retention of Your Personal information The personal information that you provide will be retained by Awtsu in accordance with applicable laws. Awtsu holds personal information electronically and in hard copy form, both at Awtsu premises and with the assistance of service providers. However, Awtsu will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for Awtsu business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further promotional email communications from Awtsu, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every promotional e-mail that is sent to you by Awtsu. You also have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by CONTACTING US BY EMAIL.
Access and Correction
Awtsu will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, Awtsu will give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that Awtsu holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to the Privacy Officer at the address provided below. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, Awtsu will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.
Request for Access and Correction, Questions or Comments
Awtsu Fitness Apparel
0007 Amang Rodriguez Avenue San Roque
Cainta Rizal 1900 Metro Manila Philippines
Awtsu takes your privacy concerns seriously.
Where you express any concerns that we have interfered with your privacy, we will respond to let you know who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a further response. We may request additional details from you regarding your concerns, and may need to Awtsu or consult with other parties in order to investigate and deal with your issue. We will keep records of your request and any resolution.
HOW AWTSU PRINTS STARTED
Awtsu started in 2017 as a computer shop then transformed into a shirt printing business since the demand for custom printing started to rise.
Our small dedicated team leaded by our senior graphic designer Darwin Caasi enrolled in seminars "WORLD OF COLORS" to be fully certified at silkscreening and designing.
We invested on our first printing equipment and past forward to present we are now printing thousands of shirts mainly with fitness gyms and catering to multiple fashion retailers.
HOW WE BECAME FITNESS APPAREL?
Fitness apparel started when we acquired the adjacent fitness gym and merged it in our Awtsu brand, rebranded as AWTSU FITNESS GYM.
It’s started to attract attention from our fellow fitness enthusiast, with thousand of strong followers in our Awtsu Facebook Page and our valuable Aesthetics Fitness Pilipinas group members dedicated to gym and bodybuilding.
And that’s how we became AWTSU FITNESS APPAREL or just AFA and the rest as they say is history..
WHY BUY AWTSU FITNESS APPAREL?
We are very patriotic that we choose to source a local supplier that produces high quality products locally, thus providing more jobs for our fellow Filipino. Our clothing are made 100% in the Philippines so when you buy from us you are supporting the local economy.
Our customers are the core value why we exist, so we make sure that quality control is regularly implemented with our suppliers production to check that quality and standards of our products are met. We also have a team of staff dedicated to make the customer experience as best as possible.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SPECIAL
We treat our customers as royalty, we are not mass-producing products and design, instead we print based on our customer’s request. YES, you can choose your own custom design, colors, and various fabrics. In fact our product are tested before it's published on-sale online and on our partner stores nationwide to make sure the best quality of inks and material are used that can last for infinite washes.
GIVE BACK TO OUR COMMUNITY
As a way of giving back to our community, we regularly sponsor bodybuilding events, reach out to community sponsorships such as Basketball and out of town team building.
We sponsor a selected gym enthusiast to become a popular bodybuilder that our youths can idolized. We sponsor our youth in the fitness community and in other parts of the Philippines to dream Big, to dream High. We are planning to send our homegrown bodybuilders to join in competition locally and abroad.
Support your local businesses and get in touch with Awtsu Fitness Apparel today!
We can also print your own gym logo or other design you want...
✅ Available in t-shirt dri fit, shorts, hoodies or tank tops
✅ Available in different colors
✅ Available Cash on Delivery NationwideTo inquire please fill in the form or contact our chat support